Monday, March 21, 2011

Granny Square

 I made my first granny square
I have crocheted a long time, but never made a granny square
I saw this great tutorial at
Tangled Happy
Since I just bought the very same yarn, I just had to make one
Sara you right, they are addictive
Thanks for sharing your fun pattern.

Tutorial
Granny Square Apron




I also made this little newborn hat for a friend

I found these new shades of cotton yarn at good old Michaels
click this image to print this coupon and go make yourself a granny square


Shared at the fun blogs below






MakingBecolorfulThe Girl Creative



2 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Cheryl. Oh my gosh I have a second apron started that is almost exactly the colors of this square. No lys here so I usually shop Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Looks like you are doing the same. I just love these new colors. So springy! Can't wait to see your finished apron. Hope you will share it with all of us. :)

Be Colorful Coastal said...

So cute. The options are limitless. All the color options... wow. Wish I knew how to knit.
Pam
Thanks for sharing on BeColorful